Thursday, March 5, 2009

Template 16

I keep waking up in the morning with new ideas for templates in my head. Now if only I could get them in the evening, when I actually have time to make them into real layouts!

Template 16
Two pages, nice and wonky. 11 pictures again, go figure. *lol* This is based on the feedback I received from a few of you who commented. I hope you like it! No shadows included; they are shown on the preview only, to make the frames pop apart a little. Oh, and they're included in the PNG version. I hope that's okay!
6/11/09 - This template has been updated and now includes both the original PSD and new PNG files.

Click the preview to download!


Time willing, I will probably finish out this week with a template every day. Just FYI. ;) Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. thank you for another great template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been template happy this week! LOL, we're both at 16 now! Must make another to get ahead...;) JK. And yours keep showing up on IkeaGoddess' blog! Awesome! I must admit I'm jealous, but awesome! I left her a comment after I posted 15. She didn't add it to her list, but maybe she'll add 16? We'll find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, don't worry -- next week I'm taking a break, so you'll have a chance to catch up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the great templates!
    a hug!
    Soffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this wonderful template! What a great way to scrap a lot of photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this! Glad I found your templates. I LOVE templates!

    ReplyDelete