Sunday, March 1, 2009

Template 12

This template was inspired by the recent template freebie by Genia Beana Scraps. It doesn't look much like hers, but I always think of her when I do strippy papers. ^_^ Let me know how you like it! This has room for 4 pictures, one round and three with nice rounded edges. The paper strips are grouped together so you can just put papers right in.
6/11/09 - This template has been updated and now includes both the original PSD and new PNG files.

Click the preview to download!


You know, that big circular picture just might work well with the circular reed frame in my Peaches & Cream kit... ;)

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the template. I love the combo of round and square openings. I enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIMI! Your template is on IkeaGoddess' blog today!!!! ^.^ I've been wondering when she was gonna discover your templates!

    Anyways, I can't believe Andrew is walking! That's crazy! He's gotten SOO big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YAY! Thanks for letting me know, Marie!! That's so awesome ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this layout and also for the "walking layout"...I used them for my pictures and posted them in my blog. You've got wonderful layouts. I also downloaded your peaches and cream and I can't wait to make layouts out of it.

    Love Always,
    My Simple Thoughts N Creations
    My PhotoBlog

    ReplyDelete