Thursday, April 9, 2009

Speed scrap and Template 28

Yay, we had another speed scrap tonight! It was a lot of fun. I got to use a pic of Andrew that I just took today. I will probably make a 2pager with the rest of this photoshoot, though. He was being so stinkin' cute and totally playing to the camera.

I don't feel like hunting down the rules at the moment, but suffice it to say that if you wonder why I did something the way I did it (only one pic, elements clustered together, some layered between things, number of papers, etc) it's probably because it was in the rules. ;)

Credits:
main kit - Lucky Fish collab by Mel and Vicki
green ribbon (originally red) - "deja 1an" by Nini-lolo
frame - shape swiped from "Boys Will Be" by Project B Designs

So in preparation for using more of these pics, I made myself a 2-page template. It's been a while since I did one of these! I'm getting rusty!
6/11/09 - This template has been updated and now includes both the original PSD and new PNG files.

Template 28
As I said, this is a two-pager, with room for 11 pictures, and simple, thin-edged mats. Oh, and rounded corners. :) Y'all seem to like those. I hope you like this one!


Enjoy~

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I can't get ENOUGH of your WONDERFUL templates! So glad I discovered you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I love your layout! Andrew is getting SOOO big! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the template, I love your two pagers.

    ReplyDelete