Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BUNCHES of new layouts...and a freebie too! :)

I've been busy! I have three templates all ready to go for your enjoyment... they'll be released one day at a time, though. ;)

Let's see, where did I leave off? Ah yes. My layout a few posts down, "Banana Boy," won the speed scrap at BAM, so I got to host the next one. My rules were simple; no title, and basically create a clustered set of pics with lots of white space. I left it pretty open-ended. This is what I came up with:

Credits;
kit - "Growing Up" by Stolen Moments Design
font - Pea Kawai

Then, there was a weekly challenge. I got to host that one too, since the layout I used for Template 25 won THAT challenge. ;) My criteria for that challenge were simply to use one of the Design Star Round 4 kits for the layout. I used "Little Man." Here's mine:

Credits:
Everything is from the "Little Man" kit by Purple Tulip Designs.

Still feeling scrappy, I decided to branch out and do a challenge or two at other websites than BAM. I entered this in "Grand Theft Layout", scraplifting certain design points from a user named Bethanny (as per the requirements). Hers is here. Mine's a two pager. Here's the full layout:

And the close-ups:



Credits:
kit - "Modern Neutrals" by Christie Lemmon
fonts - My Own Topher, Pea Kawai

Then finally, I entered a Digi Dare challenge over at Digital Candy, and doubled up by also entering this in the Weekly Challenge at BAM (which was to scrap something funny).





kit - Alphabet Remix by Stolen Moments
fonts - Goudy Stout, Pea Kawai

Both of my two-pagers have been made into templates, one of which is...

Template 29
This was taken from the "Let's Take a Hike!" layout. It's a 2-pager, obviously, with room for 9 pictures. Clean, simple frames included. Be wary of the picture on the fold and don't put any good details right on the seam. ;)
6/11/09 - This template has been updated and now includes both the original PSD and new PNG files.

Click on the preview to download!


Enjoy~ And come back tomorrow for another!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! I am SO far behind on DL'ing your templates! Heck, I'm behind on DL'ing in general these days. But now that I have more space, that'll change soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I LOVE your templates! thanks for saying you have a few more ready! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great templates Thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete