Friday, September 4, 2009

It's here! It's here!!

My first collab with Val is IN STORE TODAY! I am so excited!! Congratulations to those who won RAKs of this awesome kit at DSA, DST, and GDS! Check it out:

Isn't it adorable?? Our CT has totally rocked it. Here are their awesome layouts! Just click a thumbnail to see the full image in a new window.






And I used this kit to make my new September desktop!

Credits: Hoo's My Boy collab kit by KgB Scrap Kreations, template by Christy Skaggs

If you head over to GDS this weekend, the entire store is 50% off! Hoo's My Boy is an absolute STEAL right now. And while you're there, cruise around the forum a bit -- there's a scavenger hunt going on, and you can snag a BUNCH of great freebies, including an AWESOME alpha from me! This is my favorite alpha ever, so be sure to hunt it down! (Hint: Have you checked out my Progressive Layout Challenge yet?) I'm going to cheat and show you what it looks like:

1 comment:

  1. Kimi, it is so cool to see everyone's layouts all together and I love your desktop. That alpha looks fab I'm going to have to hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete