Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CUSTOM GLITTER!!

Guess what? Finally, finally, I have the chance to offer a service I've been dying to offer since April! Custom glitter anyone??

I am now available to sell custom glitter styles and sheets at goDigitalScrapbooking.com! I'm so excited! I sell 6-packs and 12-packs to fit any size palette. (There's something odd with the previews in-store at the moment, but that will be fixed soon!) If yours has an odd number, I'll happily fill in the extras with coordinating shades of the same colors for variety. :) Plus if you're REALLY nice, you might get a little bonus gradient glitter sheet in YOUR colors! Check it out! You'll notice that all of my alphas are now available separately in-store as well.

I've got another Progressive Challenge starting up tomorrow, so come and join me at GDS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment