Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks!

Thank you to those of you who clicked over to last week's auction! I really appreciate it.

The auction part is over, but if anyone out there is still interested, you can now buy my store on "Quick Sale" for $40. It will be up for the duration of the auction, and as before, all sales will go directly to my sister Colleen, who is fighting a battle with cancer. She just had a bone marrow/stem-cell transplant and is on the long road to recovery. Her family of 5 needs all the help they can get at this time, and this is one way I hope I can help.

The auction is here: Funds For Colleen and you can find my digiscrap kits at the bottom of the auctions, under the heading "Quick Sale." You just have to leave a comment on the post, donate $40 to Colleen, and I'll email you links to download my entire digiscrap store. That simple :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment